The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Wednesday, September 07, 2022
THE MINDJACK FILES: In the mid-'00s, I wrote a series of video reviews for a website called Mindjack. That site seems to have disappeared from the internet, but my articles have been saved at the Internet Archive; for the sake of preservation, and because at least a few of them are pretty good, I'll link to those echoes here.

January 13, 2004: my
review of a DVD collecting several Georges Méliès films, from back in the days when you couldn't find dozens of Méliès movies for free on YouTube.

March 11, 2004: my review of Antero Alli's Hysteria.

April 19, 2004: my review of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill Vol. 2, which doubles as my explanation of why I don't like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

August 16, 2004: my review of Robert Greenwald's documentary Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism. Of all my Mindjack stories, this is the one that's most interesting to revisit 18 years later.

November 6, 2005: my review of Other Cinema's DVD The 70s Dimension. Of all my Mindjack stories, this is the one I like the best.

January 25, 2006: my review of Antero Alli's The Greater Circulation.



posted by Jesse 9:43 AM
. . .

. . .


. . .