The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, March 29, 2010
WHAT'S HAPPENED SINCE I LAST POSTED HERE: My most recent
article for the Reason site is about the real trouble with ACORN, the infamous activist association that is closing its doors as a national organization this week. (My take: Contrary to the standard conservative narrative, the group wasn't Alinskyan enough.) I also did a column about the attempts to corral "lone wolf" violence for various political narratives. Meanwhile, the new print edition of Reason includes my review of Rebecca Solnit's A Paradise Built in Hell. Look for it at a newsstand near you.

In other news, Antiwar Radio interviewed me about a transideological antiwar conference that I attended in Washington last month. And Russia Today TV had me on to talk about my article "The Paranoid Center" -- which is up for a Maggie, by the way.

Finally, I'd like to mention that, thanks to an article I wrote six years ago, I'm cited in a new book about Doctor Who. I think this may have been one of my career goals when I was 11.


posted by Jesse 4:00 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .