1. Who are you voting for in November? Bob Barr, despite my dismay at the campaign he's run.
2. Who did you vote for in 2004 and 2000? 2004: Michael Badnarik, despite my dismay at the campaign he ran. 2000: Harry Browne, despite my dismay at the campaign he ran.
3. Is this the most important election in your lifetime? It's way too early to tell, and anyone who says otherwise needs a Valium. Ask me again in 2020.
4. What will you miss about the Bush administration? Remember back in April 2001, when the neocons and other hotheads were ready to go to war with China over a downed American spy plane? Remember how Bush handled the incident diplomatically instead? I'll miss that. Hell, I've been missing it for years already.
5. Leaving George W. Bush out of consideration, what former U.S. president would you most like to have waterboarded? Woodrow Wilson, for about a thousand reasons, but above all for the police state he installed during World War I.
To see how everyone else replied, you'll have to go to the story. (And as long as I'm promoting my appearances elsewhere: My article on what to expect from an Obama FCC, originally published in the November Reason, is now online as well.)