The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Friday, November 25, 2011
SELF-PROMOTION: If I haven't been publishing much here lately -- at least until that
Muppet mega-post went up tonight -- it's not just because of my usual neglect of this blog. I'm on leave from Reason too, to work on a project that has absorbed almost all of my literary energy. I'm writing a book for HarperCollins that is tentatively titled The United States of Paranoia and is tentatively scheduled to come out in late 2013. To learn more about it, you can read an interview I gave to RAW Illumination in September.

I did publish a couple other articles before I took off to start the book, though, and I might as well list them here:

* a mini-review of Nancy Berns' book Closure, and

* a faux dating profile for Rick Santorum, as part of a larger Reason interactive feature on the Republican presidential candidates.

Another mini-review, of Will Potter's Green is the New Red, has appeared in the print edition of Reason but isn't online yet. And I occasionally crawl out of my book-project hole to post something on the Reason blog: on Carl Oglesby, Occupy Wall Street, the Vast Juggalo Conspiracy, Robert Altman, the JFK assassination, and a few other topics.


posted by Jesse 11:44 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .