The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Saturday, December 18, 2010
CALLING OFF THE EXECUTION: Remember when I joined Facebook and
wrote, "If I follow this up by starting a Twitter feed, please kill me"? I'd better withdraw that fatwa, because I gave in last month and started tweeting. You can follow me @notjessewalker.

As long as we're catching up, I should link to the reason.com columns I've written since I last posted here. In reverse order:

• "Our Leaky World" (December 15) is about WikiLeaks.

• "The Great Radio Blockade" (November 12) is about the fight to allow more low-power stations on the FM band.

• "Season of the Regulator" (October 29) is about the war on Halloween. (Halloween? Man...I haven't blogged here in a while, have I?)

Also, my writing has appeared in the last two print editions of Reason. The December issue included an article I co-wrote with Armin Rosen hailing the wildest crop yet of online campaign commercials, plus a little squib I did about the Zero Views website. And the January issue includes my brief review -- not online yet -- of the latest TV Carnage video mixtape.


posted by Jesse 5:13 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .