The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Wednesday, August 05, 2009
BIRTH(ER) ANNOUNCEMENT: My
column for Reason last week was about the birther movement and its enemies. To my surprise, so far it's produced only one piece of hate mail. Most of the crazies seem to be venting on the official Reason comment thread instead.

In other self-promotional news, the late, lamented No Depression has put the six articles I wrote for it from 1998 to 2007 online. The Jesse Walker archives include reviews of a Kinks reissue, a Pogues reissue, a Doris Duke reissue, a regional funk anthology, and a Billy Joe Shaver concert, plus an essay defending Bob Dylan's much-maligned Christian albums. I should add that while I'm generally very pleased with ND's editorial touch, I disclaim responsibility for the Shaver lede -- somehow the phrase "up in Berkeley" got changed to "out in California."


posted by Jesse 3:50 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .