The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, July 30, 2007
CAN'T STOP THE MOVIE LISTS: Kevin Knox of The Cinematheque does another survey; this time the topic is Our Favorite Musicals. You can see
the results, including my answers, on Kevin's site. I somehow squeezed seven films into a top five list, and I reeled off some runner-ups as well, but once again the other ballots included a number of pictures I wish I'd remembered to work in somewhere: Le Million, Marat/Sade, Nashville, South Park, This Is Spinal Tap. Special kudos to the guy who voted for the Pink Floyd version of The Wizard of Oz.


posted by Jesse 8:42 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .