The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Saturday, December 03, 2005
HOME FROM THE HOLY LAND: Yet another sign that this blog is in decline: I spent over a week in the Levant last month and not only failed to post any dispatches, but failed to post anything about the trip after I got back this past Monday. It's not as though I did any real reporting while I was there, but at least I could cough up some anecdotes, man!

Well, maybe I'll post something about it next week. In the meantime, the site can still fulfill what has become its chief function: to offer links to what I've written elsewhere. So:

1. This week I composed a
long article about the Ku Klux Klan, which Reason Online published yesterday. (I tried to interest Baby M in the subject too, but she turned up her nose.)

2. The new print edition of Reason, dated January 2006, includes a much shorter piece about a video game that simulates a nonviolent revolution. It ain't online yet, so get thee to a newsstand, bub.

3. CounterPunch has again asked me to send them a list of the music I've been listening to recently, with annotations. My reply appeared on their site this afternoon.


posted by Jesse 4:57 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .