The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, October 18, 2005
SELF-PROMOTION: Today on the Reason site (and also at the
Hawaii Reporter): a quicky column about Iraq's constitution vote. If you think it looks an awful lot like a post I did Sunday for the Hit & Run blog, you're right!

I should also mention that November's print edition of Reason has been out for a couple of weeks. My sole bylined contribution is a tiny little article about the abolition of Ukraine's traffic patrols.

Finally: I'm going to be away when it goes up, so I might not get a chance to link to it at the time, but I should have another piece on Reason Online on Thursday, this one about the persistance of zines. It accidentally appeared on the site today for about five or ten minutes before the Web team realized they'd posted the wrong column, so some of you may have had a sneak preview.


posted by Jesse 3:13 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .