The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Wednesday, October 26, 2005
CARNIVAL OF SELF-PROMOTION: As
promised, my dispatch from the Liberty Film Festival has been posted on the Reason website.

Also: Because I was off in Los Angeles covering the film fest, I never got around to linking to my last Reason column, a memoir of my days as a teenaged zinester. And it isn't online, but the new No Depression, dated November-December 2005, includes my review of a reissued Pogues CD.

Finally, lookit this: The AP asks me to talk about the state of Doonesbury. I should mention, before you rush off to read it, that I'm not comfortable with the claim that I "disagree" with Trudeau's recent work -- the verb implies that I have sympathy for his targets, and that usually isn't the case. I just don't think his satire is as sharp as it used to be.


posted by Jesse 5:25 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .