The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, April 28, 2005
POSTMORTEM:
Timothy Virkkala writes to ask how the Al Franken interview went. The short answer is: I don't recall. It was quick, and it was a while ago, and the only thing distinguishing it from my other occasional radio appearances is that the interviewer was a celebrity. The main thing I remember is that he kept making jokes about mullets.

The most interesting thing about the conversation is that no one I know seems to have heard it. When I pop up on NPR, I usually get a few e-mails from liberal friends and long-lost acquaintances who were surprised to find me on the radio. When I go on Air America, the response is nada. This might mean my performance was so bad that no one wanted to call attention to it, and it might mean that Air America doesn't have as many listeners as National Public Radio. Or it might mean nothing.

In other self-absorbed news -- 'cause that's what this blog specializes in, me me me me me -- I have a new column on the Reason site.


posted by Jesse 11:12 AM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .