The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, September 20, 2004
SELF-PROMOTION: I was in Pittsburgh last week so I never got around to mentioning it, but my most recent
column went up on the Reason site last Wednesday. It's about the 60 Minutes scandal and the real relationship between the new media and the old.

Also, my interview with The Wire's David Simon, originally published in the October Reason, is now online.

Finally: the seventeenth annual edition of The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror, edited by Ellen Datlow, Kelly Link, and Gavin Grant, includes my story "A Short History of the Roosterville Poetry Massacre" in its list of honorable mentions. They spelled my name wrong, but I'm honored anyway. The story itself isn't reprinted in the book; if you want to read it, you'll have to order the anthology Polyphony 3 instead.


posted by Jesse 8:59 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .