The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, August 30, 2004
SELF-PROMOTION: The October Reason includes my interview with David Simon, the man behind HBO's
The Wire. It also includes a cartoon version of the "Ten Reasons to Fire George W. Bush" column I wrote for the Reason website last month, with art by Terry Colon. And I wrote a brief item for the "Citings" section, about a new rule they're cooking up at the FCC.

In other Reason news, we've reactivated our convention blog this week. Our men on the ground at the RNC are Matt Welch, Julian Sanchez, and Tim Blair, but the rest of us Reasoners will occasionally chime in from in front of our TV sets. I've already posted a couple of inconsequential comments there myself. Check it out.

Finally, if you're curious to see what I've been writing for the Hit & Run blog recently, you should be able to see all my recent contributions here. Links to new posts will go up as the posts appear.


posted by Jesse 7:43 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .