The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Sunday, June 13, 2004
I'M MOVIN' ON: In a few hours the missus and I will be en route to Ireland, for our belated, seven-months-postponed honeymoon. I might blog from there; and then again, I might not. I do not think it will be my top priority.

Some reading to tide you over: CounterPunch recently asked a bunch of writers to list 25 favorite albums. Among the listmakers was yrs. truly. You can see my picks, and everyone else's, on the CP
site.

(Note: Although my selections are numbered, they're actually listed alphabetically by artist, not in order of preference. So please don't write me asking how I could possibly prefer Beck to Ellington...)


posted by Jesse 1:00 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .