The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, April 01, 2004
SELF-PROMOTION: I've got a new
column on the Reason site today, titled "Mr. Showbiz Goes to Washington."

Meanwhile, the May issue of Reason (offline edition) came out this week. There's a lot of good stuff in this one, though the only contribution from yrs. truly is a brief item in the opening "Citings" section. And last month's issue is now finally online, so those of you who missed my comments on the strange saga of The Sims Online the first time around can now read them here.

Finally: I don't usually mention my radio appearances on this blog, but I just got interviewed for a national show -- as opposed to a local one -- so in this case I'll make an exception. NPR's On the Media airs at different times in different markets, so if you want to hear me talk about the FCC's crackdown on "indecency" you'll have to either check local listings or just catch the discussion on the show's site. The program airs this weekend.


posted by Jesse 4:46 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .