The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, January 15, 2004
ENOUGH!: Sorry about all those
movie lists. It seemed like a good idea at first, but it kinda got out of hand. I almost posted one for 1943, too, but the rationale was starting to wear thin: If I haven't seen enough films from 2003 to write a credible top-ten list for that year, can I honestly say I've seen enough films from six decades earlier?

For the record, though, my number-one pick for '43 would have been Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow of a Doubt. And number two would have been...

Enough. It's time to set these lists aside until next year.


posted by Jesse 12:56 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .