The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, December 02, 2003
SELF-PROMOTION: My latest column for the Reason website is an
election riff.

Meanwhile, January's print edition of Reason has just been published. It includes a piece I did on some artist-pranksters who make fake postage stamps, as well as a short squib on the Boston FBI scandal.

That issue isn't online yet. But the December issue is, which means those of you who don't do paper can now read my interview with Bob Barr, my profile of Robert Anton Wilson, and a short report dubbed "A Bolshie Born Every Minute."

Finally: I know I've already mentioned the new edition of Polyphony, which includes my tale "A Short History of the Roosterville Poetry Massacre." But I just got my contributor's copies yesterday, so I figured I'd go ahead and mention it again. SF Revu describes my effort as "easily the best story in this anthology," so either I did good or everyone else did bad, or else the reviewer just has screwy taste.


posted by Jesse 6:14 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .