The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, November 13, 2003
MEA CULPA: A while back I
speculated that the New York Press' new management would push the paper into decline. Nine months later, I have to admit I've been proven wrong. Among other highlights, the Press remains the place to go for witty assaults on the incredibly overrated Thomas Friedman, memorably lanced there a few years ago by Alexander Cockburn and attacked enjoyably this week by Matt Taibbi.

I do wish Cockburn and Christopher Caldwell and John Strausbaugh still had columns there, but I guess you can't have everything...


posted by Jesse 1:03 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .