The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, October 13, 2003
USE THE FORCE, CHEETAH: By now you've surely
heard about the monkeys with electrodes in their brains that let them control a robot with their thoughts. I'm only mentioning the story here because I really wanted to write the phrase "monkeys with electrodes in their brains that let them control a robot with their thoughts." Also, because I'm glad to hear that the monkeys and robots have finally decided to set aside their feud and get along. But mostly because I'm happy to learn that there might someday be a use for this WiFi port on the side of my head. It itches.


posted by Jesse 5:42 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .