The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, July 24, 2003
IMAGINARY ESSAYS: Has it really been a week since I've posted anything here? To make up for lost time, here's the things I meant to write but haven't gotten around to:

* a glowing review of a wonderful DVD,
The Collected Shorts of Jan Svankmajer;

* my response to the suddenly popular question, "Is Google God?";

* my take on the Niger-uranium scandal; and

* a rant about that self-promoting buffoon Dick Morris.

Stay tuned: I may yet produce any or all of those essays-in-potentia. Well, not the bit about Niger and uranium -- Josh Marshall ended up writing that one for me.


posted by Jesse 1:02 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .