The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, June 24, 2003
WHAT I MISSED: An excerpt from one of several hundred unsolicited e-mails that piled up during my vacation: "The debates about the issue of creationism vs. evolution keep popping up, often in local public school board meetings....Creationism and evolution are actually both partly right, BUT BOTH MOSTLY WRONG! There is a 3RD ALTERNATIVE that is being systematically ignored and suppressed: SEEDING BY SPACE ALIENS! The TRUE ORIGIN for humans is the six-planet solar system that we call Vega, which is now the main headquarters for the REAL Galactic Federation that will soon be formally greeting us with a First Contact mass UFO landing."

Reminds me of when I came home from a different trip, many years ago, and promptly attempted to entertain my friends with a series of comments intended to be funny. "I can't believe," one soon declared, "that I actually missed this while he was away."


posted by Jesse 12:42 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .