The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Monday, June 30, 2003
MY READERS SPEAK: A fellow named Chris Thompson responds to my
column on the sodomy decision:

"I guess your opinion is all that really matters. So, go ahead, celebrate. You are finally able to put it where you have always wanted it and no one can say anything to make you feel guilty about being a freak of nature. I'm happy for you and your kind. May every evil of your preference be granted you, with my blessings."

I thanked him for telling me that my sexual preference is evil and informed him I would change my ways immediately: From now on, it's nothing but gay buggery for me. The Christian Right has made another convert!


posted by Jesse 3:55 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .