The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, May 20, 2003
EXQUISITE CORPSES: A four-year-old exchange between
Bryan Alexander and myself, uncovered unexpectedly as I searched my old e-mails for a long-lost document:

Bryan: I've been reading theories about schizophrenia and the telephone all day.

Jesse: I thought the phone was ringing, but it was a frontal lobe disorder.

Bryan: I thought my lobes were ringing, but it was only the phone, ordering.

Jesse: I thought I was ordering a pizza, but it was only my shadow laughing.

Bryan: I thought I was mocking the pizza toppings, but it was only the animus orduring.

Jesse: I thought I was topping my anima, but it was only the phone ringing.


posted by Jesse 6:39 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .