The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, March 04, 2003
SELF-PROMOTION: I
write yet more about reality TV today, this time in a column for Reason Online. I also have four articles in the new print edition of Reason: two short pieces in the Citings section, a lengthy interview with Howard Rheingold, and a shorter interview with Mickey Mouse. (An earlier version of the Mickey piece has already been published on the Web.)

Meanwhile, of course, I continue to post comments to Reason's weblog, Hit & Run. Indeed, I daresay most of my blogging energy goes into Hit & Run these days, with very little left over for this space. If any of you actually miss the era when I posted here virtually every day, you can go over to the other blog and live those memories all over again. Yesterday you would have seen me get into a tangle with Big Glenn Reynolds, which may or may not be an entertaining spectacle to behold.

Oh, and I was on KPCC-FM's Airtalk earlier today, along with a television producer and FCC Commissioner Michael Copps. A recording of the program will eventually be available on the station's website.


posted by Jesse 2:01 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .