The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Wednesday, March 19, 2003
ABSENCE: There's a bunch of stuff I keep meaning to write here. Oscar predictions. A funny anecdote about a famous economist. Some happy personal news. That sort of thing.

But we're at war. I mean, we already were at war -- those troops are still in Afghanistan -- but now another one's starting. And it kinda casts a shadow over everything else.

Now, I suppose I could write about Iraq here, except I'm already up to my neck in a war-related writing project that's somewhat larger than a mere blog entry. And when I do have blog-sized comments to make about the war, they're more likely to show up in
Hit & Run.

So instead I'll just note that my interview with Howard Rheingold, noted here two weeks ago, is now available online. With over 4,000 words entirely unrelated to Saddam, it's a balm for the prematurely war-weary.


posted by Jesse 6:02 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .