The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, February 06, 2003
SELF-PROMOTION: The March issue of Reason was published this week. I have two articles in it: a piece on painter Joe Coleman, an earlier
version of which already appeared on Reason's website, and a brief contribution to the Citings section.

Also, while I don't usually link here to my Hit & Run posts, readers of this site might be interested in my exchange there with Michael Fumento. (To see his reply to my post, scroll down. To see my reply to his reply, scroll down further. To add your own two cents, scroll all the way to the bottom.)


posted by Jesse 5:44 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .