The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Tuesday, November 12, 2002
MORE MAIL: Rob Fagerlund of Ann Arbor, Michigan, writes: "I had a dream last night that I watched Green Acres. I remember the opening title sequence was different than it usually is. Oliver stumbled over something -- a rake? -- and went sprawling in a meadow by a stream. Then I saw you and I asked you if you like the show. You said, 'Back when I was in college I used to hang with a bunch of guys who thought it expressed the disparate array of human values and the lives of people who are a living anachronism.'

"Your quote I remember word for word -- I wrote it down during breakfast. I've never remembered actual dialogue from a dream before."

It's letters like these that make this weblog worthwhile.


posted by Jesse 4:03 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .