The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Wednesday, October 09, 2002
GO ELSEWHERE: I won't be writing anything substantial for this weblog today, because I'm too busy writing things for ... well, for money. I do this for a living, y'know. So g'wan, scat.

Scat to where? I'm so glad you asked. The best piece of writing I've spotted on the Web today is Tony Woodlief's witty
commentary on the ongoing sniper attacks near D.C. I knew Tony slightly back in college, and I'm happy to see he's still out there writing good stuff.

Meanwhile, the bloggers at LawMeme are offering almost-live coverage of the Eldred arguments before the Supreme Court. The wags at The eXile have composed a helpful guide to intra-European bigotries, complete with detailed charts. And right-wing readers who wonder how I can admire that scurrilous Red Alexander Cockburn should check out his column on dwarf-tossing and the United Nations. (I don't mean to single out conservatives, of course. Left-wing, no-wing, and swing-wing readers should check it out, too.)

Alternately, you could turn off the computer, walk outside, and buy yourself a nice burrito. Which reminds me: I haven't had lunch yet...


posted by Jesse 2:16 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .