The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, September 12, 2002
SUMMATION: As of right now, this blog contains:

* a rambling story related to 9/11;

* a reader comment;

* a quick reaction to something silly in the morning paper;

* a post promoting something I wrote for a different website;

* a one-liner of dubious taste; and

* a report, not entirely free of impenetrable jargon, on a topic of considerable importance to me and very little interest to anyone else.

I think that covers all the basic genres of blog entries. Except, of course, for the anti-
InstaPundit troll aimed at boosting traffic. Um, OK ... hey, Glenn! Your momma wears combat boots!

There: I've covered all my bases. This is a real weblog now.


posted by Jesse 5:47 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .