The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Jesse Walker

Thursday, September 26, 2002
SELF-PROMOTION: I've got a new
piece up on Reason Online today. It's about Banned Books Week, and my pal Sara Ryan's novel Empress of the World, and the secret sexual undertones in Dr. Seuss and Robert Louis Stevenson.

While I'm at it, a short item I did for the most recent print edition of Reason is now online as well; it's about the Information Awareness Office and its infamously creepy logo. And I was quoted today in a good L.A. Weekly piece about satellite radio. Ordinarily I wouldn't bother you with the news that I've been quoted somewhere, but it's an article worth reading on its own merits.


posted by Jesse 2:48 PM
. . .

. . .

For past entries, click here.


. . .